Thursday 30 September 2010

Ri Ri's New New Shit



"S&M" - upbeat Track.. CHEEKY lyrics heheheh "I may be bad but I'm perfectly good... There's sex in the air. I don't care, I love the smell of it...Sticks and stones may break my bones but chains and whips excite me. I like it, come on."


"Only Girl (In The World)": First Single off of Loud.
.
Rihanna 1

"What's My Name" - It's the second single off of Loud.

"Cheers" - The song samples Avril Lavigne's "I'm With You", which is my FAVOURITE Avril track... not bad.. not bad at all..

"California King" - A beautiful ballad! Lyrics include: "nose to nose, palm to palm, wrist to wrist, toe to toe...Feels like more than distance between us. In this California king bed, we're 10,000 miles apart. I'll be California wishing on the stars, my California king."

"Raining Men" - The fast and uptempo song features Nicki Minaj!

"Who's That Chick" - meh... this one ws allright..

"Fading Away" - A beautiful ballad that likely references her relationship with Chris Brown.

"Man Down" - The song starts off with sirens and sounds like a metaphor for deadening a relationship

I was pretty surprised at the speed in which she brought out another album.. i thought this clearly means the quality of the tunes may be quite poor.. but she delivers...

No comments:

Post a Comment